Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Paris Handmade Bride's Gifts: Suuz Designs – Colorful Beaded Necklaces

Shopping is fun - especially when it's for someone else.  I like wedding gift shopping for my brides and both wedding families; I'm always looking for unique gifts, food items, spirits, wine; you name it I love to hand pick treasures for my friends and clients. Today I am looking for Paris Handmade Bridal Gifts and my first stop of the day is the Etsy site where I discovered Suuz Designs and Susanne our "The Artiste Tous Jour".   After living on a tropical island for 10 years, Susanne now calls Paris her home and loves working with glass and colors.

Nearly 1500 Etsy shoppers can’t be wrong – Susanne is a brilliant artist.  She creates these magnificent beads in her Paris Studio  - then hand makes one of kind beaded necklaces - They are Breathtaking! 

Here's her  “Paris Studio”.  Impressive! 
I can feel the island vibe.


Now, take a look at Susanne's Creations












I'm set  - let's take a few home today...

Here's to Bonne Planning & Bonne Shopping!

Joanna


No comments: