Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inspiration: Canadian Style



WedLuxe Summer/Fall 2010 from Cloud Nine Creative on Vimeo.



I research and review the Canadian wedding market media all the time as well as French and Italian. I feel that the images and content we see and read here in the states start to percolate in Europe many months prior.

After I previewed the dazzling Wedluxe, Canada’s Luxury Wedding video, I jumped out of my chair and headed on over to Barnes and Noble. With luck, I was able to pick up my copy of the new June issue of the glossy Wedluxe, Luxury Magazine. The magazine’s content and visuals are fresh, moving and very different.

Rated by Wedding experts, WedLuxe is "one of ten innovators" in the wedding industry today. Wedluxe produces two entirely unique issues for both Canadian coasts, every six months, and this month the magazine has two exceptional cover designs. The content is totally unique and dedicated to daydreaming.

Dear Brides, if you want a “New & Refresh Approach" in designing your wedding, in addition to our American glossies, look to our European and Canadian counterparts for unique inspiration.

Pick up your copy of Wedluxe, Canada’s Luxury Magazine.

Here's to good planning,

Joanna

No comments: