Friday, January 1, 2010

Jour De Fête: From Newport Beach - Happy New Year and Bonne Année!


Bonne Annee!!


Hoping all my friends and family enjoyed ringing in 2010. A new decade is ahead and I have so much to do and experience in this coming year. Upon reflection I am so very grateful and thankful for my excellent life.   And so many of you are responsible for all my good fortune.

2009 was an awesome year for Joanna Hendrie Events & Fêtes and I can’t wait to see what happens in 2010.

I am sending love and many thank yous to all my clients, to my family (Maryanne, Darragh and Philip) and to my good friends – near and far, and a big thank you to our 2009 staffers, assistants and interns.

And lastly a thank you to the “Glitterati” as I like to call them (our amazing vendors) – you are a joy to work with.

Joanna Hendrie Events & Fêtes is wishing everyone a Happy 2010.

No comments: